Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Kids

Man I tell you one way to change, is to have a couple of kid's it changes everything about you, that is for sure. I used to be the life of the party but now I am the burnt out bulb

There's no set amount of love that's right for your child, to grow up into a well balanced adult with high self esteem and good self-confidence. There needs to be a sense of love, nurturing, and a bond between you and your children.

I always wanted to be a dad I got my wish late in life though I was thirty six when I had my first child a son his name is Dylan he was born on august 31st  I also have a daughter her name is Arial she is 5 I do not live with my kids which really sucks cause like I said earlier in this post I wish they did but one can not change past mistakes  So I go to bed every night and talk to each one of them in my mind I tell them I love and miss them dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what ever you want the good the bad and the ugly

FoodStamp Dinner

FoodStamp Dinner