Monday, July 27, 2015

Good day all, What a wonderful summer day it was.

 I am glad it is summer, my leg has not been feeling to good this weekend so I stayed home, like I usually do, and started to learn how to do powershell under windows 10. It is sort of like DOS but it seems to be a scripting language which is something I want to learn, so I can automate my whole daily routine in the morning, from firing my PC up checking emails and so on and so forth,their is a lot of the same shit I do the same every morning, so why not try and Automate.

 I will try and keep my blog updated, even though this blog is for me, and a way to  try and unwind, cause I had my doc say writing would help sometimes I sometimes forget that this is out in the public, I realized that today and had to change one of my posts I just changed the font to white color so it blends into the BG...


Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what ever you want the good the bad and the ugly

FoodStamp Dinner

FoodStamp Dinner